Paikka: omalta koneelta
Ilmoittaudu viimeistään 13.11.2020
Smart City Expo World Congress in Barcelona goes this year online on theme The worldwide digital native event for cities. The new concept Smart City Live will consist of a full-day, broadcast television show on day one, with interviews, debates, and success stories focusing on how COVID-19 has impacted cities and is redefining citizens’ normality, plus a program on day two featuring workshops, sessions, and side events, which will gather key players and global institutions to tackle the challenges beyond the short-term impact of the pandemic.
- Future challenges in urban mobility
- Technologies to address urban challenges and health crisis
- Redesigning cities and urban living
- Challenges and opportunities of the economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environment to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era.
Virtual Brokerage Event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 20 minutes run fast but usually it is enough to build first connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
How it works and the schedule
|3 Agust- 09 Nov||
|13 Oct – 18 Nov||Book and schedule your meetings||
|17 – 18 Nov||Brokerage Event virtual meetings||
NB organisations offering generic services not related to smart cities topics are not allowed to participate. Please read also conditions of participation on the website.